(1) MapReduce-On-YARN：Batch and Offline computing running on YARN
(2) Spark-On-YARN：Memory based on computing running YARN (for better iterative and interactive distributed commuting)
(3) Storm-On-YARN：Realtime/Streaming computing running on YARN
(4) Tez-On-YARN：DAG computing running on YARN
You still see 2 types of app in smart phone device like iPhone. One is native app, and the other is web app, for native app, it is sub categorized as pure native app and native app with web view, and for web app, it is sub categorized as web page and PWA.
From browser, 2 things really impact the PWA app, one is service worker and the other web app manifest.
1. Whole Architecture Route, Controller, View, Template and Model, the MVC concepts between Ember Js and Ruby On Rails are actually identical, I really think Ember Js copied the architecture and MVC ideas from Ruby On Rails. Please also check some core ideas like action, render design like partial, layout, yield and so on, the […]
Spring’s JPA extension especially the declarative annotation makes the transaction management super convenient for developers, however, our RESTful application’s design need make the transaction boundary to as minimal as possible to avoid long running transaction and unnecessary transaction.